Beehive's Field of Membership
- Members and employees of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the state of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, Washington, Oregon, and Nevada.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership.
- Members of their immediate families or households.
- Organizations of such persons.
- For more information see Who We Serve.
|Membership/Account Agreement||September 10, 2015|
- In accordance with
Section 326 of the USA Patriot Act, applicants for new accounts are requested to provide current picture identification that verifies identity including name, address and other identifying information.
- In some cases, identification will be requested for current account holders if original documentation was not obtained with the opening of the account. In all cases, protection of our customers' identity and confidentiality is our pledge to you.
- We proudly support all efforts to protect and maintain the security of our customers and our country.