apply now The Money Market Savings account is a tiered-rate account, so higher balances receive higher dividend rates. Because you can regularly withdraw money from and make deposits to this account, it is more liquid than a term share certificate.
- Higher rates for larger balances
- Immediate access to your money
- Interest is paid monthly
Effective as of January 19, 2017.
Subject to change at anytime without notice.
|Pocket Change Account||3.00%*|
|Unlimited Transaction Savings||0.05%*|
Money Market Share $0-2,499 $2,500-4,999 $5,000-24,999 $25,000-49,999 $50,000+
0.10%* 0.10%* 0.15%* 0.20%* 0.20%*
|Idaho Medical Savings||0.20%*|
|Bridal Registry||See New Accts Rep*|
|Missionary Savings Account||3.00%*|
|Coverdell Education Savings Account (CESA)||.20%*|
|*Rates are quoted as an Annual Percentage Yield (APY). Some variables may affect the dividend rate you receive. Please call 208-656-1000 for details. Effective as of January 19, 2017. Subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply; for Missionary Savings Account full disclosure visit: bhive.org/missionary|
Related Products & Services:
- Reach your savings goals by scheduling the automatic transfer or specific dollar amounts into these accounts through payroll deductions or automatic transfers
- Receive tax advantages while you save for retirement with an IRA
- Receive tax advantages while you save for medical expenses with an Idaho Medical Savings Account
- Save money for property taxes and homeowner's insurance with the Escrow Savings Account
- Set up a Bridal Registry account so others can easily deposit their wedding gifts for the newlyweds
- Manage your accounts online using WebBranch for free