What are eAlerts?
Members at Beehive can now receive instant notifications about their account through email or text messaging. Each member can set up personal preferences to know when a balance drops below a specified amount, when a specific check number clears, when an advance is made from a line of credit, and more.
This feature, call eAlerts, allows you to set up six different types of notifications: balance, deposit, loan payment, withdrawal, advance, and check number. You choose the account suffix, type, comparison, number value, and email address or phone number (for text messaging). Each member can set up personalized eAlerts through WebBranch. For step-by-step instructions, click here.
Related Products and Services:
- Check your account balance on the go with Mobile Banking
- Never have to wait for your paper statement in the mail, use WebStatements
- Make your loan payment automatically with an Automatic Transfer
- Use our convenient ATMs to withdraw from savings or checking account
- Deposit your paycheck automatically through Direct Deposit