What is Mobile Banking?
With the NEW Beehive Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App you can access your account anytime and anywhere. Simply download the app here on your smart phone or other device, and enjoy mobile banking today!
Mobile App Features:
- Check account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks with mobile deposit
- Turn your debit/credit card on/off when not needed to combat fraud
- Find an ATM or branch on a map and get turn by turn directions
- Pay your bills with iPay
Important App Instructions for New Release
Beehive Federal Credit Union has created a NEW mobile app. If you have never downloaded a Beehive app before on your phone, all you need to do is search “Beehive Federal Credit Union” in the App Store and download the app.
If you have downloaded a mobile app prior to August 5, 2015 you will need to follow the instructions for Android and Apple users below:
Android Users. You will need to delete the old Beehive app before downloading the new app. Once you have deleted the old app you can search “Beehive Federal Credit Union” in the App Store and download the new mobile app.
Apple Users. You will not have to delete the old app before downloading the new app. You will be able to search “Beehive Federal Credit Union” in the App Store and download the new app. The new Beehive Apple app will take the place of the old app. Typically, when downloading a new app, the app is stored on the last available home page that has free space. However, the new Beehive Federal Credit Union app will store where ever you had stored the previous Beehive app on your phone.
Device Activation Instructions
The first time you try to access your account on the mobile app you will be required to register the device. This security feature can be slightly confusing so we have put together an instructional video to explain how to register/activate your device. You will only have to do this the first time you access your account. After the first time the device will be registered and you will be able to access your account information by logging in.
Related Products and Services
- Manage your accounts over the phone using Touch Tone Teller for free
- Pay bills online and schedule bill payment with iPay for free
- Use our convenient ATMs to withdraw from savings or checking accounts
- Deposit your paycheck automatically through Direct Deposit
- Schedule Automatic Payroll Deductions to a savings account or to make loan payments