The overdraft line of credit protects you from non-sufficient funds (NSF) and returned check fees if your checking account is overdrawn. This line of credit can be approved by our consumer loan officers.
- Simple application process
- Save money by avoiding fees
Interest begins to accrue at the time of the overdraft. Payment of 10% of the balance or $25, whichever is greater, is due on the twenty-third of each month.
Another overdraft option is to set up a Overdraft Protection, which automatically transfers from your other savings and checking accounts whenever you have insufficient funds. This can be set up at no cost and requires no credit approval.
Call 208-656-1000 to request overdraft protection today.
Related Products & Services:
- Direct Deposit your paycheck automatically
- Schedule Automatic Payroll Deductions to a savings account or to make loan payments
- Manage your accounts online using WebBranch for free
- Manage your accounts by phone using Touch Tone Teller for free
- Pay bills online and schedule bill payment with iPay for free
- Use our convenient no surcharge ATMs to withdraw from savings or checking accounts